How do I create fluid moving type in AE?

Hey! I’m a fairly new student to using aftereffects but I can pick up things quickly…
I’m trying to simulate a specific type of effect for a school project. (I’m graduating University this year, in Toronto) Anyway, I have a youtube sample of what I’m looking to re-create… I rely on online tutorials in aid me in surpassing my learning curve.

Can anyone help me? :confused: The sample can be seen at:

Please respond if you can.

No Responses to “How do I create fluid moving type in AE?”

Post a Comment